Saturday, January 08, 2005

A Little Housekeeping

First, my entry outlining The Rules wasn’t an announcement that I’m withdrawing from society. I just had a rough night and was feeling bitter. Like Bob Hope, my social life will survive many, many reports that it’s died. No, I can’t get drunk and chase boys 7 nights a week. Now that I have a boyfriend, I can only do it 5 nights a week. And all day on the weekends. Yes, I know it hurts everyone to miss seeing me even one day. I’m sorry, life is a vale of tears. Have another drink.

Second, for those that are interested, Adam is not my new whipping boy. JPK still has that honor, and I’ve been gearing up for a major JPK smack-down for awhile now. But Adam is fun to pick on, he gets appropriately worked up over stuff, and I like to see him ball up his little fists and scrunch up his eyes and get all red. It’s fun. It’s cute. It makes me wish I was about 17 and had a 10 year old brother I could give swirlies.

That’s it, just wanted to answer a couple of nagging questions that had come up. And yes, the final installment of the LA Carlos and Denver Fillies trilogy will be up soon. In the meantime, I dug up this news article that features a quote from Paul when he was only 14 and still was trying to be straight:

“One of the boys, a 14-year-old whose name cannot be revealed because of his age, had no qualms to speak about the incident. ‘I feel very happy after masturbating next to a woman with beautiful legs and wearing see-through clothes,’ the boy said. ‘There is no girl out there who wants a filthy glue-sniffing street kid, so the only way to relieve our sexual appetite is to masturbate,’ he explained.”

He’s gone downhill considerably since then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home