Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Dear Gentle Reader,

I’ve been neglecting the blog lately, but it’s not from a lack of interest. After a month-plus of congestion and general malaise, I got truly sick last week and finally went to the doctor on Monday. Turns out I have pneumonia. It’s not real serious as these things go, and it’s also not much of a surprise given that I spend a large portion of my time drinking in smoky bars. Thank God for antibiotics or I might be forced to change my ways.

Nonetheless, you’ll notice that I finally wrapped up the story of New Year’s. I’m rededicating myself to daily updates, even if it means staying after work and (gasp!) missing 30 minutes of happy hour. So don’t despair, Gentle Reader, I am still committed to drinking heavily and recording (or fabricating, when necessary) all the humiliating and titillating things my friends and I do. Well, until the whole Ponzi scheme collapses and I have to move back to Montana and write my book in my parents’ garden shed. See you in the blog-o-sphere!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home