Monday, May 16, 2005

"Quit f*cking my profit stream, you gold digging whore!"

Just some random quotes from the Pre-Birthday Dinner:

“We had a bunch of martinis at Chapel and they were CHEAP!” Matthew Phillips

“If the lesbian hostess would stop seating all her friends, maybe we could get a TABLE!” Richard Terek

"He's hot, he's nice, and he's RIIIIICH!" Paul Villa, quoting Adam Nest quoting Matthew Woodburn

“Quit f*cking my profit stream, you gold digging whore!” Micheal Meola

“aajdi..hasjk.Plvvjdt” Text message from Adam Nest, sent at 1:34 am

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I finally know who sent me that text message. F/U mike!

4:41 PM  
Blogger AndrewM said...

It may be cruel, but God it's fun!

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about this quote:

"You are a cyst of a human being that doesn't deserve the shit he flushes down the toilet."
-Anonymous

10:28 AM  
Blogger AndrewM said...

I don't remember anyone saying that, but thanks for playing!

10:33 AM  
Blogger Jason Krech said...

What has happened to your blog, Andrew? It was my guilty pleasure...like reading tabloid headlines at the grocery store checkout!

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home