Friday, December 22, 2006

In the spirit of accuracy...

I've gotten some feedback about the last entry, so I just want to make these clarifications:

My anecdote about the theft of the seats from Curtis' Honda apparently left out some details. I'm not sure what those are, but be sure to ask Curtis. However the broad strokes: car borrowed by lesbian, second theft in two months, and third lifetime occurrence for an overall tab of (roughly) $33,000 in seats and canvas tops, is accurate. Perhaps the car was parked on a "dimly lit" rather than "dark" street; I can't say for sure. But I'll bet those little details made a HUGE difference to the guy writing the check.

And, the pictures I have depicting Paul performing sex acts are "posed." I have to admit he's correct; on Saturday he did indeed pose with his tongue in various guests' nether regions. The implication seems to be that if he "poses" with his tongue in someone's ass, it's not the same as putting his tongue in someone's ass. Except his tongue WAS in someone's ass. He did indeed freeze several times mid-lick in a "pose" so I could take a photo, but I'm not sure why that should make a difference. Maybe we should ask Curtis about this one too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being the paralegal you are, I don't think you even know what accuracy means anymore.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home