Wednesday, June 07, 2006

In Which Curtis (briefly) Comes to His Senses

For my loyal fans who have been demanding an update, here are some tidbits:

  • Woodsy has begun packing up his room, meaning that I finally have some dishes in my cupboards again. Carlos thinks I’m terrible for eating in bed, but Woodsy has me beat. Maybe in the new place Woodsy can put a dishwasher next to the bed…

  • On Sunday I went to Changes for the softball beer bust. Madge, James, and a cutie named Matt showed up and got me drunk then dragged me to the Cuff. I bought a raffle ticket for a date and dinner for two (with a guy named Ernesto, no less) and won! I declined the date and took Carlos for dinner, where we discovered (not surprisingly) that Carlos and Ernesto know each other. Good times.

  • Bruce is going on a little trip tomorrow. I’m assuming he’s consulting on a new “Living Dead” movie, since he’s eminently qualified to speak from the zombie perspective. Who knew that there was a market for drunken, shambling old gay men?

  • Little Adam has a pilot “friend” back in town. They’d “hung out” once or twice, but then the guy moved away. Well, he’s back and Adam’s all atwitter. One night soon, we’ll be hearing giggling and cooing coming from the basement.

  • Apparently, Curtis had a lucid moment Sunday night and threw Paul out. Word on the street is the dispute was about “missing dinner.” I didn’t know “missing dinner” meant an orgy with deaf midgets and a mountain of blow, but you learn something new every day. Paul insists that nothing happened. Carlos, on the other hand, came home Sunday night to Paul drunk and sobbing helplessly on my couch. Sadly, Curtis lapsed and took Paul back, but not before he had spent the night on Woodsy’s floor. Paul, my spare room is always open to you if Curtis ever permanently comes to his senses.

  • And finally, longtime readers will remember JPK and the love of his life, Ross (aka Dress 4 Less, aka Fists of Fury). It was all grassy fields and one year leases in their two-level Issaquah cookie-cutter townhome. Good thing they didn’t sign a 2 year lease, because Ross is living on the Hill. Single. I’m waiting for the JPK blog update on this one.

And that’s it kids. Nothing else going on, but tonight’s Wednesday (the new Thursday) so I’m sure there’ll be more material soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home