Thursday, December 28, 2006

Taffi, Exhumed

Editor's Note: There's been a loss in the Bored At Work family; one of our contributors is now dead to me. But ably stepping in, and bringing a bit of Halloween with her, is our very own Taffi.

God you're a stupid piece of shit for letting me do this. I'm gonna have more fun than the time I burned your head. But at least you finally got someone with a brain to write for you, idiot. I don't know why you ever let [redacted] near a keyboard, but good riddance to her empty ramblings!

I'm off this week for the company's winter break, God I'm so bored. I went to the park twice yesterday. Did this redhead, he was HOT! Someone sucked my dick too, I didn't get a good look at him. God, I love my life.

So last night I went to Changes for a beer, and I even got Andrew to get his fat ass up there. Apparently Paco had unchained his leg irons for the evening. I got there and the place was dead. I fit right in? Watch it, I'll cut you! I'll fuckin' cut you! I got a pitcher and went out back for a smoke. I love that patio ever since Paul blew me out there. I'd show you the pics but Andrew has them. Andrew showed up and we had a couple of beers, but I had to get to the park. Besides, everyone left as soon as Floyd's shift was over. Can't imagine why.

Anyway, I've got to get to the park 'cause this dick ain't gonna suck itself. Come over later, I'm making pickles. I may even pickle Paco's first-born, if Andrew can get it up long enough to knock him up. Catch you at the free clinic!

Editor's Note: On reflection, maybe this who guest-blogging thing isn't such a good idea.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Andrew, I've never seen you roll over so fast, or easy. I guess you've gotten soft in your old age, and I don't mean your mid-section.

11:41 AM  
Blogger AndrewM said...

You should have seen the fit she pitched. She will never again appear in the blog in any way whatsoever.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home