Monday, November 15, 2004

Random Emails

Since I'm still digesting the weekend (check back later for an account of the strange events) here are some intriguing emails I have received recently:


First one is from Matthew, on the subject of his Thanksgiving Evite:

I just wanted to share Brian Westbrook's response to the Thanksgiving evite......... "At his/her request, Brian Westbrook has been removed from the guestlist for Thanksgiving." Looking forward to seeing everyone else on Thanksgiving (or at least soon).


This is commentary and a translation of Jason's love letter in Japanese, from my friend Yuki:

Actually, this is a funny letter. It doesn't make sense both in English and Japanese. I assume you want me to translate from Japanese to English. This is the direct translation.

To Rossu-sama,
You are my lover. I truely like you a lot. You are living any o'clock in my heart. Today is our raw beginning. Very happy with pleasure. I'm thinking to be good that I met you. I love until any clock. From Jason-kun


This one is from Curtis, he's quoting from an article on Montana that I sent him:

"Wholesomeness in a grimy den of liquor is an enduring quality of Montana life." You should emblazon that quote on the door of your home.


That's it for now, I'm still digesting the events of the weekend. I know, you all think it was boring and uneventful for me. Guess again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home