Friday, June 22, 2007

Pride Eve Trivia

Last night was trivia, and we dominated the evening like few before us. We came in first place twice, and took second place in four rounds. People left because they were angry we did so well. As usual, I was the brilliant but unsung leader of the group. Sonja answered sports questions, truly a first. Before the Paul's Palsy set in, Paul gave a couple of answers that were (I hope you're sitting down) right. Right, as in not wrong. The night was so good that Curtis ended up unhappy because he wasn't miserable. It was just that good.

We also had a cameo from Little Adam and his lovely lady lumps. He stopped by to let everyone know that he's "not a 15 year old girl." Well it's clear he's over 15 just from looking at him, but note how he didn't deny the allegation that he's frigid. Happily, that means the self-loathing closet cases of the greater Northwest still have Adam to turn to when they are afraid to go past first base.

Mini popped in halfway through the evening sporting a fresh "my face seats 5" haircut and a case of condoms for Pride. Which indicates a high probability that a good time will be had by ALL. Taffi was conspicuous for her absence; apparently she's spent the last week in a hyperbaric chamber trying to look 2900 again. Girl, you have at least 2 groups who find you fascinating: forensic pathologists and Egyptologists. Work what you got, you're good as long as none of it breaks off. Well, maybe not good, but you know what I mean. I mean, I suppose it could be worse. Somehow.... Ok, I give up.

And although I'm working today, I'm gearing up for Pride. I just need a memory card for my camera phone, and a way to get Sheetrock drunk (ok, that's not hard) and back to the Eagle for more pics in the sling. Happy Pride everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home