Saturday, July 28, 2007

A Few Notes

Apologies for the lack of entries lately; I've had plenty of material but very little time. I've been in Austin the last 2 weeks, very busy with work and almost as busy socializing. Yuki is here of course, but I also hunted down Chad Ballentine and ran into Brad the Bartender (now construction foreman) from Manray. James's old boyfriend Jacques is here for the summer, and my social circle is rounded out with their various friends and acquaintances. I've barely had a moment alone to sit down with my thoughts.

That said, I do have a few thoughts. First and foremost, has Little Adam completed his move? I haven't been able to find out and I've been holding back a barn-burner of a blog entry until he's completed his escape. Once I hear he's fully moved out and more or less safe from retaliation, I will publish.

Madge is in New York for James's birthday, but tales of her visit have been almost nonexistent. Has anyone heard anything? Let me know, we need to complete the trifect of Madge entries before I'm really comfortable moving on to torture someone else.

And if there's anything else going on, let me know. I'll be back in Seattle late Sunday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home