Monday, June 25, 2007

Comments

There's been a dearth of comments lately. By "dearth," I mean "none." And by "comments" I mean "comments posted on the blog." It's fine to get drunk, then stumble over and tell me what you think, but it's unlikely I'll remember seeing you, let alone whatever pithy observation you may have had. It's better all around if you just click the little comment link and type something up right away. And just hit that "send" button, proofreading and second thoughts are for wimps.

The one verbal comment I got recently was from Joey. It was on the "You Too Can Make Your Relationship Work!" entry, and this was his deeply insightful thought:

It was mean, and not that funny. You hit pretty much everyone, but if you're going to be mean you need to be funny, and it wasn't funny.
And here I thought fat people were supposed to be jolly and have a good sense of humor, but I guess Joey's not like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home